Are you facing a potential foreclosure on your New York home?
Are you or someone dear to you facing residential New York foreclosure or at risk of losing a home? Are you looking for options to avoid or fight foreclosure or foreclosure fraud? If so, consulting with an attorney who is fully versed in the laws, procedures, and legal actions required to combat this matter is essential. At the Law Firm of R. David Marquez, P.C. you can depend on a legal team that effectively deals with foreclosure defense on a daily basis. A Long Island foreclosure defense lawyer at the firm can educate and enlighten you on your legal rights and the steps that can be taken in your defense. The firm has helped countless clients throughout the area reach favorable results in fighting foreclosure.
You should know the following in any pending or anticipated foreclosure action:
- The bank bringing a foreclosure action may not own your mortgage note;
- Your attempt to modify your mortgage loan does not stop a foreclosure action;
- Distressed-mortgage consultants selling forensic loan audits may not be helping you;
- A short sale or deed in lieu may have significant tax consequences.
Possible consequences stemming from the above case information may include:
- You may be able to have the foreclosure case dismissed for lack of standing;
- The foreclosure action will continue in court unless you are granted a permanent loan modification;
- Securitization reports costing thousands of dollars may not be needed to determine who owns your mortgage and note;
- Depending on whether current tax cuts are extended or not your debt forgiveness may result in additional earned income in the year the sale of your home is consummated.
To improve your chances of achieving a better outcome in your foreclosure defense case, it is in your best interests to discuss the specifics of your situation with a qualified attorney at the firm as soon as possible. Find out where you stand, what your potential defenses may be, or how to avoid or overcome the foreclosure of your home or business today.
Why Should I Hire A Foreclosure Defense Attorney?
If you are facing a foreclosure, you are dealing with what can be an incredibly stressful, difficult ordeal. You are likely grappling with a huge amount of uncertainty, both about the short-term future and the long-term future. Simply put, you probably have a lot on your plate—and you might not be able to handle it effectively on your own… Read More
What are My Rights In Foreclosure?
If you are facing foreclosure, you are probably facing a huge amount of stress and uncertainty about the future. You may also be overwhelmed and confused about exactly what is happening, and what exactly your rights are throughout the foreclosure process.
In the State of New York, people facing foreclosure do have a number of very important, legally enforceable rights that they should be aware of. These rights are non-negotiable, and you can legally defend yourself if they are violated… Read More
Contact a Long Island foreclosure defense lawyer at the firm for aggressive legal assistance in any potential foreclosure case today.
Call For A Consultation